CUSTOMER EXPECTATIONS FOR A QUALITY EXTERIOR PAINT JOB
1. All areas around the structure should be protected by drop cloths.
2. All surfaces to be painted should be thoroughly pressure washed and cleaned.
3. Mildew, which can attack and degrade the paint coating from the outside or inside, should be treated and killed.
4. All areas of loose paint should be scraped. Further sanding and smoothing may be necessary for maintenance or cosmetic consideration. The proper primer should be applied to all bare wood and metal.
5. Any loose caulking should be removed and replaced. Any open gaps should be filled with new caulking.
6. All loose nails should be re-set and re-puttied as necessary.
7. Loose and/or missing window glaze should be replaced.
8. Only quality materials should be used. Quality materials give the best results and last longer.
9. Skilled crafts people who are polite, friendly, and work efficiently should do the work in a neat and professional manner.
10. All excess paint should be removed from windows and the entire area should be cleaned and tidy.
11. Waste materials, by-products and used solvents should be disposed of safely, properly, and in an environmentally responsible manner.
12. Touch-up paint should be left for your future convenience.