CUSTOMER EXPECTATIONS FOR A QUALITY EXTERIOR PAINT JOB
1. All surfaces to be painted should be thoroughly pressure washed and cleaned.
2. Mildew, which can attack and degrade the paint coating from the outside or inside, should be treated and killed.
3. All areas of loose paint should be scraped. Further sanding and smoothing may be necessary for maintenance or cosmetic consideration. The proper primer should be applied to all bare wood and metal.
4. Open cracks should be filled with new caulking.
5. Loose and/or missing window glaze should be replaced.
6. Only quality materials should be used. Quality materials give the best results and last longer.
7. Skilled crafts people who are polite, friendly, and work efficiently should do the work in a neat and professional manner.
8. Waste materials, by-products and used solvents should be disposed of safely, properly, and in an environmentally responsible manner.
9. Touch-up paint should be left for your future convenience.